If you are unable to provide a monetary gift, we will be just as thrilled to receive an in-kind gift.
Examples of in-kind gifts can be donating goods, such as;
- A store donating supplies such as trash bags or tools for a cleanup project
- A restaurant donating food for a community event
- A print shop offering printing services
An in-kind donation could also be donating your time or professional services. This could include;
- Board members donating their time and skills to our cause
- An accountant providing financial services
- Company staff helping to plant trees on company time
If you’d like to make an in-kind contribution, please fill out our in-kind donation form so that we can coordinate with you or your organization.