If you are unable to provide a monetary gift, we will be just as thrilled to receive an in-kind gift.
Examples of in-kind gifts can be donating goods, such as;
- A store donating trash bags to a cleanup project
- A restaurant donating food for a community event
- An individual donating their used clothes to the local thrift store
- A print shop offering printing services
An in-kind donation could also be donating your time or professional services. This could include;
- Board members donating their time and skills to our cause
- An accountant doing the taxes for a non-profit
- Company staff helping to plant trees on company time
If you’d like to make an in-kind contribution, please fill out our in-kind donation form so we can coordinate with you or your organization.