To attract, select, and retain the base possible talent for open Team BHS positions. By leveraging current employee networks, this program provides opportunities for agency-wide involvement and bonus potential.
All BHS employees, except those in leadership and Human Resources, are eligible for the referral bonus.
Temporary, summer, contract and former employees of BHS are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job opening is posted.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with BHS.
- To be eligible for an award, an employee must submit a referral form to Human Resources with a candidate referral form and a resume.
- The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when the agency contacts the candidate.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with agency policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The referring employee must be employed by BHS during the hired candidate’s first 90 days of employment to receive payment of the referral bonus.
- Any disputes or interpretations of this employee referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
- A referral bonus payment of $500 (gross) will be paid the pay period following successful completion of the candidate’s 90-day introductory period.