The Administrative Analyst will provide direct administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Programs Officer (CPO) as well as /or others as assigned by leadership staff. This role performs data collection, entry, and analysis, maintains master databases, reconciles reports, and records for the Affordable Housing department and assists with audits. The Administrative Analyst also assists with day-to-day office admin responsibilities such as, but not limited to fielding incoming calls, conducting health screening for staff, greeting clients who are scheduled for visitation, answering the phones and front door when office assistant is absent.
- Provides shared executive administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Programs Officer (CPO).
- Indirectly supports agency with data dissemination, maintaining master client databases and being the gatekeeper to such files.
- Fills in for office admin while in the office (duties include: gathering and processing mail, invoicing, COVID-19 health screening, answering phones, answering the door for clients, ordering supplies, etc.
- Performs administrative tasks including drafting communications, scanning, copying, sorting, and maintaining filing system, ensuring compliance.
- Updates and distributes electronic reports to various departments as necessary.
- Analyzes database for any discrepancies and reconciles information.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives as necessary.
- Assists with calendar appointments for CEO and CPO
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs basic bookkeeping, manages, reconciles and updates spreadsheets for central repository.
- Maintain and update client files, assist with eligibility requirements for housing.
- Assists with periodic and annually scheduled audits.
- Comply with HIPAA regulations as related to the clients/tenants housed under assigned HUD program.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Affordable Housing and Non-Profit experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, reviews work for accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft 365, Teams, Sharepoint, Zoom, or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree or Vocational Certification in related area required. BA/BS preferred
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Position is a full-time role that is located on-site.
Salary range $35,000-$39,000
Please direct all online inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org / 914-224-5013